Top 5 Professional Development Speakers: Engaging PD For Teachers & Staff
Finding an engaging and inspiring professional development speaker isn’t easy.
We’ve scoured the globe to identify some of the best professional development speakers.
Then we vetted and conducted thorough due diligence on these PD speakers:
• We talked to the clients that hired them.
• The audience members that heard them.
• Analyzed post-presentation survey data.
• Ensuring a PD message that isn’t just inspiring but also drives change.
TOP 5 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SPEAKERS FOR EDUCATORS & STAFF
① Chase Mielke
Avoid Teacher Burnout & Increase Student Engagement
• Michigan Teacher of the Year Nominee
• Full-Time Teacher & Instructional Coach
• Best-Selling Author of “The Burnout Cure”
② Dr. Joe Martin
Motivating Educators to Increase Student Achievement
• Former College Professor & Educator
• Consistently the Highest-Rated PD Speaker
• Dynamic, Heartfelt, and Helpful Speaker
③ Josh Shipp
Every Kid Is One Caring Adult Away from Being a Success Story
• At-Risk Foster Kid to Harvard University
• Featured by Oprah, NY Times, Good Morning America
• Bestselling Author of Several Books
④ Dr. John Gaines
Just One “I Believe in You” Can Change a Kid’s Life
• Former At-Risk Foster Kid to PhD
• Practitioner of The Whole Child Approach
• Advocate for Foster Youth and Diversity
⑤ Ross Szabo
An Honest, Humorous, and Evidence-Based Approach to Mental Health
• Wellness Director; The Geffen Academy at UCLA
• Removing The Stigma Leadership Award Winner
• Author of “A Kids Book About Anxiety”
We’ll Help You Select The Perfect Professional Development Speaker For Your School or Event:
• Tell us about your event, goals, and audience.
• We’ll send you a list of highly-vetted PD speakers that fit your goals and budget.
• Choose the perfect speaker, and we’ll handle all the scheduling details for you.