Helping Students Find Their True Identity & Purpose
- Character Education
- Faith Based
- Health & Wellness
Fee: $3K-5KInvite Ketric
• Founder of the Teen Dream Center
• Student Pastor at Cross Point Church
• Author of “Liar Liar Mullet of Fire”
Ketric Newell burst into the world and onto the ministry scene with a vivacity that is truly God-given.
In school, Ketric’s teachers thought he had a hearing problem because he was so loud; it turned out that Ketric was just overloaded with energy and expression! He has learned to use that expression to share the love of Christ to young people across the nation.
He is the author of “Liar Liar Mullet of Fire” and he loves ministering to students and 20-somethings at retreats, camps, and conferences. Recently, Ketric has been a part of Girls of Grace an event for teen girls. He is currently the student pastor at CrossPoint Church in Nashville, TN where he serves alongside his wife Ashley. It is evident from the moment you meet Ketric, that he has a strong passion for ministering to men and women of all ages.
We’re all susceptible to Satan’s deceptions, but the lies we buy into at a young age may have a destructive impact on the rest of our lives. The Enemy wants students to acknowledge a lie, believe it, and act on it until it becomes their truth and they’re imprisoned by it.
Pastor Ketric Newell has met a lot of students who struggle with serious lies about addictions, self-injury, and body image, all of which keep them trapped. But Jesus came to set the captives free. This message shows students where deceptions come from, how to recognize them, and what it’s like to live in the freedom available through Christ.
- Lies That Bind, Truth That Frees: An understanding of how Satan works to deceive and trap people, particularly when they are young.
- Identify five common lies that people believe about themselves, their worth, and their relationships with others.
- Learn how these lies can lead to destructive behaviors and habits.
- Gain an understanding of how relying on God’s truth can help them break free from the lies that have been holding them back.
- Encouraged to seek support and help from others, including pastors, mentors, and other trusted individuals
- Gain a sense of hope and empowerment as they learn that they have the ability to choose what they believe and how they act, regardless of their past experiences.
Pastor Ketric Newell has dedicated his life to helping inner-city youth break free from the lies of their past and fully embrace the life that God has for them. In this inspiring and practical message, he shares his personal story of how God called him to build and pastor a ministry for youth and how he has seen the power of spiritual advocacy in the lives of countless young people.
As adults, we have a unique opportunity and responsibility to invest in the next generation and help them find their purpose and identity in Christ. Pastor Ketric will show you how to be a spiritual advocate for the young people in your life and how to help them encounter the radical and powerful love of Jesus, experience His truth and grace, and learn to hear His guidance for their lives.
- Learn the power of spiritual advocacy and how it can impact the lives of young people.
- Understand this generation’s unique challenges and how to help them find hope and purpose.
- Gain practical tips and strategies for helping young people find their identity and purpose in Christ.
- Discover the importance of listening to young people and understanding their perspectives.
- Learn how to encourage young people to pursue their passions and talents.
- Understand the importance of building relationships with young people and creating a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain a renewed sense of purpose and motivation to invest in the next generation and help them reach their full potential.
Do you ever feel like there must be more to life than what you’re currently experiencing? Do you feel like you’re not living up to your full potential, or something is missing? Pastor Ketric Newell, the pastor of the Teen Dream Center, challenges us to ask ourselves: What’s keeping you from believing anything is possible?
In this inspiring and practical presentation, Pastor Ketric will share his personal journey of discovering God’s purpose for his life and how he has helped countless others do the same. He’ll help you understand how Jesus designed us to be fully alive and how to break free from the limitations that hold us back.
You’ll learn how to identify your unique gifts, passions, and talents and how to use them to fulfill God’s purpose for your life. You’ll discover how to overcome fear, doubt, and insecurity and how to step out in faith and pursue your dreams.
- Understand how to identify false limitations that may be holding you back from fulfilling God’s purpose.
- Learn practical and biblically sound techniques for overcoming fear, doubt, and insecurity.
- Gain insight into how Jesus designed us to be fully alive and how to incorporate this philosophy into daily life.
- Learn to trust God’s plan for your life and understand the importance of patience and perseverance in achieving your goals.
- Discover the benefits of spiritual advocacy and mentorship in helping guide you toward fulfilling your purpose.
- Understand how to break free from negative thought patterns and self-limiting beliefs that may hold you back.
- Leave with a renewed sense of purpose and passion for life, equipped with the tools and knowledge to continue striving towards your goals and fulfilling your potential.
“Ketric’s valuable experience as a youth pastor shines through… Get ready for a good time as you learn God’s way to break free from the lies that hold you captive. ”Craig Groeshel, Life Church
“In an honest, hilarious, and timely way Ketric Newell gives us all a sort of gut check, challenging us to face our junk so we can become all God desires us to be. ”Pete Wilson, Cross Point
“Ketric has the unique ability to capture the head AND hearts of students and adults alike. Every single talk he gives leaves one with both heart and mind application. ”Carlos Whitaker, Best-Selling Author