Build The Courage Essential To Lead In This New World
- Leadership Development
- Motivation & Inspiration
- School Culture
- Middle & High School
- College & University
- Educators & Staff
Fee Range: $2K-5KInvite Juan
• Popular Keynote Speaker for Leadership Events
• Edge of Your Seat Stories With Practical Lessons
• Author of “The 100 Day Playbook”
Juan Bendaña is on a mission to help students live epic lives through making better decisions and discovering their leadership abilities.
Juan Bendaña is a renowned speaker, author, and DJ who speaks on high school and university campuses as well as conferences internationally. He speaks to 50,000+ students, educators, and parents across Canada & the United States every year.
He is the Founder of The 100 Day Playbook, a guided Journal that helps students build better habits, boost productivity, & optimize their life.
He has partnered with major organizations such as Sony Pictures and helps brands connect with students in meaningful ways.
Through his message of engagement and action, Juan creates an environment that makes both students and staff feel inspired, influential, and engaged. Juan gets students excited about engaging with their schools & communities.
He uses storytelling, humor, and LIVE DJing to highlight a message of Engagement, Leadership, & Decision Making that resonates with every audience member.
Every year, Juan Keynotes annual conferences, orientation events, & student assemblies that bring him to over 50 cities across Canada & the United States.
Juan brings new energy to school campuses and conferences. His message has a lasting impact that sticks with students far beyond the speech.
He is a former snowboard instructor, sushi expert, and can recite every word of the Lion King. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Juan will host a LIVE and engaging virtual presentation for your school or organization. Here’s a preview 👇
Leadership In This New World
Themes Covered: Leadership, Student Engagement, Positive Culture, Authenticity
This world has changed forever. Things will not go back to normal. We are heading into a new normal with new opportunities, new ways of doing things, and, more importantly, a new way to lead. In this energy-packed presentation, Juan shares tangible takeaways that will empower the audience to step into the NEW world of leadership.
Students are not the leaders of tomorrow; they are the leaders of TODAY. Once they discover their true leadership potential, they can significantly impact both their school & the world around them.
But they first need to know how to navigate this new world we are living in. Juan never saw himself as a leader. But after attending a conference that ultimately changes his life, everything shifted. Students listen because he isn’t speaking ‘at’ them; he speaks ‘with’ them. He was the student that wanted to make a difference but didn’t know-how. He wanted to be himself, but he felt judged. He isn’t speaking from theory; he is speaking from experience.
With moments of uncontrollable laughter & LIVE DJing balanced with moments of absolute silence & occasional tears, Juan will have your audience captivated from start to finish with powerful stories and impactful messages. He helps students realize that each of them is influential and can make an impact.
- How to navigate this new normal we are living through
- How to be a leader in your life NOW
- How to step into leadership despite what your friends think
- Leaning into discomfort and taking action
- Being an inspiration for the people in your school and life
- How to generate more energy to develop your leadership ability
- How to get others excited about leading
Resilience to Thrive
Themes Covered: Resilience, Confidence, Wellness, Mental Health
This has been the most challenging year we have ever faced. Even though we have gone through unimaginable challenges, we can still thrive. Just because the world feels closed doesn’t mean we need to be. We can still thrive through uncertainty and come out the other side better than before. How? By building resilience.
We all need a fresh start. We all need a reset button so that we can move forward and thrive. The definition of resilience is “the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties.” In this engaging presentation, Juan shares empowering stories of challenges that highlight the core strategies of building resilience.
Juan doesn’t just speak ‘about’ resilience; he is living proof of it. In 2014, he hit an all-time low. He was 65lbs overweight, depressed, and was ready to end his life. He reached a point where he had enough. He focused on daily habits that helped him progress. After six months, he lost the weight, transformed his mindset, and, more importantly, was finally happy with the person he had become. He has now made it his mission to share the strategies he used to overcome the challenges in his life with students.
Juan shares a part of himself with the audience that has them rethink their life’s biggest challenges and helps them to build a real plan to thrive. An impactful presentation that will leave a lasting impression on your audience.
- How to build resiliency while going through challenges
- How to overcome challenges by building confidence
- Thriving through life by creating a system for support
- Self-care and how to manage stress & anxiety
- Taking care of your mental health
- How to reach out for help and build a community
Motivated to Succeed
Themes Covered: Character Development, Motivation, Mindset, Success, Goal Setting
Students are more confused than ever when it comes to finding their passion & defining their purpose in life. In contrast, students have never been more driven & excited about creating their dream life. Juan helps bridge that gap – he shows them the road map to finding their passion & gets them excited about the journey ahead.
Right now is a more confusing time than ever – especially for students. It seems like there are fewer opportunities and more uncertainty in the ‘real world.’ Students need to learn the practical strategies for thriving in this new world. Every student’s definition of success may be different, but the strategy to get there is similar.
Juan shares tangible strategies with students to identify their idea of success and develop an actionable plan to get there. Students need to build confidence to pursue their ideal life – Juan shows them how to tap into that confidence.
By the end of this presentation, students will have clarity on their definition of success and the steps they can take to get there. With real-world stories, actionable strategies, and hilarious moments, Juan will have your audience inspired to take control of their lives.
- Creating your own definition of success
- Finding your passion & creating a plan to get there
- Getting engaged with school by building a path to success
- How to stay motivated even when you don’t feel like it
- Confidence hack to thrive in any environment
- Create positive relationships & contribute to an empowering culture
- Being intentional about school & getting more involved
Culture of Engagement
Themes Covered: Influence, Communication, Culture
Juan knows EXACTLY what it’s like to be a ‘troubled student.’ He also knows what it’s like to be a student that feels like ‘no one understands. Students want to feel valued, but often we communicate that in a way that makes them shut down. There is a better way.
Students aren’t looking for you to ‘say the right thing.’ They just want to be understood. The problem is that we are never taught how to effectively communicate with students to make them feel understood and empowered.
In this dynamic presentation, Juan uses humor, LIVE music, science-backed research, & his personal experience working with 50,000 students a year to give adults a road map to influence and empowerment. Juan teaches the exact strategies he uses to influence & inspire students. He will highlight the critical insights needed to boost student buy-in and engagement.
By the end of this engaging, hands-on presentation, the audience will have tangible takeaways they can act on as soon as they leave the room.
- Effectively influence and inspire your students
- Communication skills that work with students
- How to build great relationships with both students & staff
- Fundamental strategies for building influence and rapport
- Transform the culture of your school or conference
- How to get student buy-in and get them excited about change
- How to boost student involvement & engagement on every level
Customized Workshop Options
Juan’s interactive workshops will be customized to meet your goals.
- Leadership: Practical leadership strategies and engaging activities to build influence.
- Team-Building: Understanding group dynamics through interactive activities for effective team building in ANY situation.
- Confidence: Foundational principles of building confidence and courage to thrive.
- Relationships: Build positive relationships with actionable strategies on rapport and communication.
- Goal Setting: Clearly define a destination and build a plan to get there.
- Resilience: Uncover the limiting beliefs holding you back and build resiliency to overcome challenges.
- Public Speaking: Learn the secrets behind powerful public speaking with an interactive experience your audience will never forget.
“From the initial booking to presentation day, Juan and his team were wonderful to work with. His presentation was fun, insightful, and left a lasting impression on our student body.”Erin G. | Leadership Advisor
“He encompassed what a true keynote speaker should be, poised, relatable, confident, inspiring and humorous. I have worked with numerous keynote speakers for over a decade and Juan, was easily a standout.”Christina B. | Conference Chair
“His messaging is very clear and simple – Put yourself out there, don’t be afraid, and get involved. His story of moving forward connected with every student in our building.”Mark C. | Principal
“Absolutely electrifying energy from start to finish, perfect consistency. Juan is a fantastic speaker to get your audience warmed up and excited about a topic. If you’re bringing in Juan, you should prepare to be entertained to no end.”Sandra B | Conference Director