Fabian Ramirez, MA
Decrease Bullying, Prevent Substance Abuse, and Increase Student Outcomes
- Bullying Prevention
- Drug Prevention
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Middle & High School
- Educators & Staff
Fee Range: $2K-5KInvite Fabian
• Renowned Anti-Bullying & Drug-Prevention Specialist
• Success Story of Title I Schools
• Author of “A Kids Book About Anger”
Fabian Ramirez is a renowned anti-bullying speaker and drug prevention specialist. Bully prevention is near to Fabian’s heart simply because he was bullied in middle school and he knows the psychological impact that bullying can have on students.
Fabian’s personal mission is to get in front of as many students as possible and share his message and ways to prevent and eliminate bullying behavior on campuses across the United States. If you are a school counselor or Principal, Fabian would love to help your campus be a bully and drug-free zone. His bully prevention program has been heard in school assemblies by thousands of students and faculty across the nation.
Fabian has created a high-quality, engaging, pre-recorded virtual presentation to use with your school or organization. Here’s a preview 👇
Fabian was picked on in middle school so he is passionate about helping eliminate school bullying on campuses nationwide. His speech uses humor and a skit which he recreates being picked on in school. Students will leave the school assembly encouraged and empowered.
- Students will learn how to respond to bullies
- Empowering students to not be victims of bullying
- Building Resilience will help students through tough times
- Cyberbullying has the same effect on the brain as physical bullying
- Internet Safety starts with students
- Love has the power to transform an enemy into a friend
- Hurt people, hurt people.
Every year schools celebrate what’s called Red Ribbon Week. Fabian speaks on drug and alcohol prevention and elaborates on the different kinds of drugs that teens are using and the consequences behind each drug. After hearing Fabian speak, students will walk away from the school assembly and think twice about experimenting with drugs, even common drugs like alcohol which can be very addicting.
- 65% of students say they can find drugs at school
- The brain takes 20 years to fully develop and drugs can alter that growth
- Alcohol kills more young people than all other illegal drugs combined
- Drug Education can help youth draw conclusions about the dangers and long-term effects of drug-use
- Teens that talk to their parents about drugs on a regular basis are 42% less likely to use drugs
Fabian is a passionate advocate of education. Having a Masters degree has given Fabian a platform to speak on the subject, especially to at-risk youth who are close to dropping out of school.
Fabian’s speech has made students think twice about dropping out and not only that but students have been known to get higher grades and set attainable goals after hearing his story. Fabian will always tell students that when they graduate, their family graduates with them. Kudos to Blue Ribbon Schools in the U.S. for helping reduce the achievement gap nationwide.
- Approximately 7,000 high school students drop out every school day
- 75 percent of state prison inmates and 59 percent of federal inmates are high-school dropouts
- Students with a mentor perform higher academically at school
- College grads make $1 million more in their lifetime than a high school graduate
- The more you learn, the more you earn
Ready to be encouraged after your next Educator training? Fabian is one of the most sought after bullying prevention speakers in the country. His training is perfect for providing CEU credit hours to Counselors, Teachers, and Administrators.
Fabian brings real-life scenarios to every presentation that he delivers. Having first-hand experience with bullying during his middle school years has provided him with a platform in which to speak on the psychological impact that bullying can have on students.
- The psychological impact of bullying
- How hurting people, hurt people
- The importance of empathizing, encouraging, and empowering
- Most bullies were actually victims first
- Cultural norms dictate behavior
- Applying communication styles to bullying
- Treating others the way we want to be treated
“Fabian's message is EXTREMELY important for students to hear about BULLYING and RESPECT and how to treat other people”Health Teacher, Whiting High School
“I HIGHLY recommend Fabian to your school and the surrounding schools in your area…everybody was RAVING about him”Guidance Counselor, New Mexico Schools
“Fabian's relatability to our 6th, 7th, and 8th graders is unmatched. I HIGHLY recommend him to be a speaker at your school”Educator, Chicago Public Schools