Preparing Students to Succeed in School & Life
- Academic Success
- College & Career Prep
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Middle & High School
Fee Range: $1K-5KInvite EJ
EJ Carrion is a best-selling author, successful entrepreneur, and preeminent thought-leader on student success.
EJ grew up in a low-income community and a single-parent household. He overcame his circumstances to graduate from both high school and college with honors. Plus he received the prestigious Bill Gates Scholarship.
EJ is the co-founder of Student Success Agency, a premier academic training organization that pairs teens with near-peer advisors to help improve their high school-to-college transitional skills and help them succeed in the real world. The Student Success Agency serves students across the US, and was awarded the Impact Award.
EJ will create an engaging virtual presentation for your school or organization based on your objectives. Here’s a preview of what you can expect 👇
Success comes down to putting in the work. The challenge is that most students lack the necessary motivation to succeed. That’s why EJ uses his funny and engaging personal story to illustrate how those who take action do, in fact, succeed. This presentation will help students connect the dots between their hard work now and their future success.
- How to find your passion
- Taking relentless toward your goals
- Defeating negative self-talk
- Practical tools to break through self-limitations
How to Turn Up When the Struggle is Real
Leadership is easy in times of glory and recognition. The challenging part of leadership is what to do when people, resources, and situations change. We live in an ever-changing society and failure is a part of the process. This program teaches leaders how to inspire and develop a culture that succeeds and creates results during times of endearment and struggle.
- The practical value of hope and optimism
- How to create a compelling vision for the future
- Leading with both confidence and empathy
- How to leverage grit towards your objectives
- Instilling curiosity, creativity, and imagination with your team
- Communication, collaboration, and teamwork across networks
Educators, parents, and mentors are stretched thin because our jobs, community, and family demand more of our time. In this session, EJ inspires the audience to think differently on what it means to impact students. As an experienced education technologist and entrepreneur, EJ shares frameworks around scaling our talents and building systems that allow ourselves and our students to thrive. EJ will share best practices and innovative strategies to increase student support and school culture.
- How to increase the number of students pursuing leadership opportunities
- The practical value of hope and optimism with students
- How to create a compelling vision for their future
- How to increase student outcomes
- Practical insights on being a students “Mike”
“We have had EJ speak to over 1,700 of our students in the past two years. He's always achieved 95%+ on our surveys in relation to the value that he creates for our students.”Chelsey Karlin, YEP Coordinator
“EJ Carrion was truly the best keynote speaker I’ve ever heard. ”Emma Klaire, YE Summit
“EJ Carrion breaks down the path to success into three stages and 12 milestone markers that measure if you are on track. This is practical and useful for all students. ”Joanna D, Vine Voice