Improving Campus Culture by Helping People Realize They Matter
- Campus Culture
- Dignity & Respect
- First Year Experience
- Middle & High School
Fee Range: $1K-5KInvite Blake
Blake Fly Improves Campus Culture by Helping People Realize They Matter. He instills acts of appreciation, recognition and thoughtfulness into the intentional daily routines of both students and staff.
Every aspect of life is in full form on campus. Students get to work, get to play and get to be passionate about whatever they define important.
Blake uses live music, storytelling and appropriate humor to provide students with the keys to unlock their full potential in university and ways to inspire their peers to do the same. Blake shows students how to access all of the opportunities available to them on campus and provides tools to immediately implement these examples.
- [ORIENTATION] The World Class Welcome: The “3P Pyramid” that will create a successful student life
- [GRADUATION] Off To Campus: The 3 Elements for success in your next chapter
- Campus Life Matters: How to leave a leadership legacy and create positive change on campus
- High School Matters: Four practical steps to developing a positive reputation that inspires others
- Engaging Students and Understanding Their World: Developing systems and tools to meaningfully and authentically interact with students
“He has some very high recommendations from some pretty heavy hitter in the student affairs industry. He is worth the investment.”Chris Allyene, Residence Engagement - Western University
“If you think you are sitting down for just another speaker, you are sadly mistaken.”Brad Morrison, High School Teacher
“He uses his personal testimonials to talk about the value of getting support from the campus community.”Peggy Wakabayashi, Director of Residences