Preparing the Next Generation to Lead Boldly
- Leadership Development
- Motivation & Inspiration
- School Culture
- Grade 6-12 Students
- Educators & Staff
- Full-Day Training
Fee Range: $3K-5KInvite Aric
• Top-Rated Leadership Keynote Speaker
• Certified Global Leadership Trainer
• Founder of Generation Leadership
For over a decade, people have been inspired and motivated by the words of Mr. Aric Jackson. His mission is to Teach, Inspire, and Encourage all those who hear him, and to take the challenge of helping others pursue their goals and dreams. A charismatic and genuinely heartfelt communicator, Aric truly electrifies an audience.
Watching him speak on stage helps you realize why he is such a unique and gifted orator. For it takes a genuine speaker to present information with shared experience, passion to research a topic much deeper, and to share that information with the audience using skills that will make it a memorable and exciting experience for all.
Aric has served as a student leadership speaker for organizations like Future Business Leaders of America, Health Occupation Students Association, Diversity Forum, DECA, FCCLA, National Association of Secondary School Principals LEAD Conferences, and statewide student council conferences across the country.
In life, there are two ways to live, In Fear or IN ACTION. However, before action can go forward Aric reveals a proven methodology that helps students, leaders, and staff release the fear and then produce unprecedented results.
- How to destroy “The Box” which is the one hidden factor that hinders performance and diminishes desired results in school and life.
- A powerful and proven method for discovering each individual’s authentic leadership style.
How to Make A Difference with three tangible strategies that deliver results.
- Self Awareness – Storytelling, with emotional connection allows students to connect with their own obstacles and barriers that may be holding them back from their growth as a student.
- Increased Confidence – Through tangible tools shared, students will be able to come face to face with their barriers/obstacles and know how to overcome them.
- Authenticity – Access their authentic self and celebrate it while empowering others to tap into their own authentic self.
Do you really know the impact your words and actions have? This leadership program’s main focus is on those who have experienced bullying. Through authentic conversation and helpful exercises, students quickly realize how the smallest of things can have the largest effect!
- Empowers students to learn the impact of positive and negative actions and take action that supports the growth of the school.
- Students will be able to identify toxic relationships and connections and know-how to disconnect from them in a healthy way.
- Identify healthy habits that combat the stress of peer pressure and bullying.
- Learn how to take a negative event and turn it into an opportunity to impact the school and community in a positive way
- Encourages students to be proactive in creating a positive environment in their school and community.
Format: In-Person -or- Virtual
Grades: Middle School or High School Students
Length: Flexible; typically half-day or full-day
Objective: Preparing The Next Generation of Leaders To Lead NOW
- Moves students beyond simple training to an empowered / self-actualized /self-directed leader impacting the student culture and community.
- Creates Self-Awareness through the discovery of leadership their leadership styles, and how to interact with their peers and teachers.
- Students learn practical communication skills and techniques which enhance their public speaking, listening and written communication.
- Teaches critical thinking skills that can be utilized when interacting with other students, teachers, administration, and their families and communities.
The Three Keys of Student Engagement:
Creating Environments Where Students Thrive
In this interactive, humorous, and practical session, A’ric will share the techniques and methods for successfully engaging students. From the rowdiest of students to the most astute. He will share his experience working with students and how engagement creates student ownership of their academics and school culture.
- Key #1: How to engage students on an emotional intelligence level utilizing “The Platinum Rule.”
- Key #2: Proven and repeatable techniques you can employ to capture and hold students’ attention.
- Key #3: Reconnecting with the foundation of being an educator in a way that empowers students.
“As a certified meeting professional for more than 33 years I have seen thousands of speakers. Aric Jackson impressed me and that's not easily accomplished. He is the perfect blend of speaker, one who commands attention and connects with the audience through lighthearted humor and earnest sensitivity.”Wanda C. | National Association of Secondary School Principals
“We had fun with his entertaining delivery of a truly sincere messages for leaders of all ages that engaged everyone from groups of 60 to 600! Months later student leaders and advisers continue to reflect positively on the messages he shared!”Mary H. | NM Association of Student Councils
“We sometimes forget that our young people need to hear from other regular people, who were once just like them, and then became a success. They needed you, and you delivered.”Shirlene B. | Louisiana HOSA State Advisor
“The virtual workshop was phenomenal! We’ve received great feedback from youth and everyone is looking forward to the next workshop. Also, I would like to extend my gratitude to Aric for staying beyond his time slot to assist me in providing some intervention to a youth in need.”Catalina D. | San Joaquin Office of Education