Preparing the Next Generation to Live Well & Lead Boldly
- Leadership Development
- Motivation & Inspiration
- School Culture
- Middle & High School
- Parents & Teachers
Fee Range: $2K-5KInvite Aric
For over a decade, people have been inspired and motivated by the words of Mr. Aric Jackson. His mission is to Teach, Inspire, and Encourage all those who hear him, and to take the challenge of helping others pursue their goals and dreams. A charismatic and genuinely heartfelt communicator, Aric truly electrifies an audience.
Watching him speak on stage helps you realize why he is such a unique and gifted orator. For it takes a genuine speaker to present information with shared experience, passion to research a topic much deeper and to share that information with the audience using skills that will make it a memorable and exciting experience for all.
Aric has served as a student leadership speaker for organizations like Future Business Leaders of America, Health Occupation Students Association, Diversity Forum, DECA, FCCLA, National Association of Secondary School Principals LEAD Conferences, and statewide student council conferences across the country.
Aric will host a LIVE and engaging virtual presentation for your school or organization. Here’s a preview 👇
In life, there are two ways to live, In Fear or IN ACTION. However, before action can go forward Aric reveals a proven methodology that helps students, leaders, and staff release the fear and then produce unprecedented results.
- How to destroy “The Box” which is the one hidden factor that hinders performance and diminishes desired results in school and life.
- A powerful and proven method for discovering each individual’s authentic leadership style.
How to Make A Difference with three tangible strategies that deliver results.
- Self Awareness – Storytelling, with emotional connection allows students to connect with their own obstacles and barriers that may be holding them back from their growth as a student.
- Increased Confidence – Through tangible tools shared, students will be able to come face to face with their barriers/obstacles and know how to overcome them.
- Authenticity – Access their authentic self and celebrate it while empowering others to tap into their own authentic self.
Do you really know the impact your words and actions have? This leadership program’s main focus is on those who have experienced bullying. Through authentic conversation and helpful exercises, students quickly realize how the smallest of things can have the largest effect!
- Empowers students to learn the impact of positive and negative actions and take action that supports the growth of the school.
- Students will be able to identify toxic relationships and connections and know-how to disconnect from them in a healthy way.
- Identify healthy habits that combat the stress of peer pressure and bullying.
- Learn how to take a negative event and turn it into an opportunity to impact the school and community in a positive way
- Encourages students to be proactive in creating a positive environment in their school and community.
“As a certified meeting professional for more than 33 years I have seen thousands of speakers. Aric Jackson impressed me and that's not easily accomplished. He is the perfect blend of speaker, one who commands attention and connects with the audience through lighthearted humor and earnest sensitivity.”Wanda C. | National Association of Secondary School Principals
“We had fun with his entertaining delivery of a truly sincere messages for leaders of all ages that engaged everyone from groups of 60 to 600! Months later student leaders and advisers continue to reflect positively on the messages he shared!”Mary H. | NM Association of Student Councils
“We sometimes forget that our young people need to hear from other regular people, who were once just like them, and then became a success. They needed you, and you delivered.”Shirlene B. | Louisiana HOSA State Advisor
“The virtual workshop was phenomenal! We’ve received great feedback from youth and everyone is looking forward to the next workshop. Also, I would like to extend my gratitude to Aric for staying beyond his time slot to assist me in providing some intervention to a youth in need.”Catalina D. | San Joaquin Office of Education