Escape Your Past & Empower Your Present
- Faith Based
- Motivation & Inspiration
Fee: $3K-5KInvite Rashawn
• Digital Evangelist with 70M Followers
• Author of “Start Where You Are” and “No Turning Back”
• Host of the Scripture & Stories Podcast
Rashawn Copeland is the author of Start Where You Are and the founder of I’m So Blessed Daily.
Founder of the largest Christian Facebook network, reaching millions daily, he is also the host of the Scripture and Stories podcast on the Converge Podcast Network. He has served alongside notable brands such as Life Church (YouVersion), the Manny Pacquiao Foundation, the Museum of the Bible, Pureflix, and many others.
A graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma, he is currently earning his MDiv at Liberty University and lives in Oklahoma City with his wife, Denisse, and their four children.
For many of us, believing in Jesus feels like the first step on a journey that can only get better and better with every step. Then trials come and it can be hard to keep walking. When faced with disappointment, disillusionment, doubt, and death, we may be tempted to turn back. The road ahead seems too hard, too long, too fraught with danger and difficulty.
With great passion and a deep understanding of the struggles believers go through, Rashawn Copeland encourages and inspires you to stay the course. In No Turning Back he shares practical and productive ways you can experience true and lasting growth based on the promises God makes to those who follow him. He shows you how to apply the truths of Scripture to be transformed by God’s power, grow your identity in Christ, renew your mind, free yourself from your past, and become the person God has called you to be.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the struggles believers face in their faith journey, including disappointment, disillusionment, doubt, and death, and identify strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Apply the promises made by God in Scripture to foster true and lasting growth, including growing your identity in Christ and renewing your mind.
- Analyze and evaluate the practical and productive ways shared by Rashawn to become the person God has called you to be, including freeing yourself from your past and experiencing God’s best for you.
- Develop a personal plan to apply the strategies shared by Rashawn to overcome challenges in your faith journey and achieve spiritual growth.
- Demonstrate the ability to inspire and encourage others to stay the course in their faith journey, using the insights gained from Rashawn’s speech and the knowledge acquired through personal reflection and application.
How would you describe your walk with God? Fresh and passionate? Vibrant and full of life? Stagnant? Nonexistent? No matter where you are on your walk, that’s exactly where God promises to meet you–even if it’s messy.
Sharing his own story of spiritual drifting, popular online pastor Rashawn Copeland encourages you to accept yourself as a glorious work in progress, a beloved child in whom God delights, a person on the brink of revival. Anchoring everything in Scripture, he shows you how to start your walk with God now, even amid your mess.
- Analyze the concept of spiritual drifting and its potential effects on an individual’s faith journey, and identify strategies to prevent or overcome spiritual drift.
- Evaluate the role of Scripture in developing a strong and vibrant walk with God, including the importance of finding God’s love and acceptance and seeing life through God’s eyes.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of character development in one’s spiritual journey, and identify ways to cultivate strong character traits such as perseverance, resilience, and gratitude.
- Apply the insights gained from Rashawn’s speech to develop a personalized plan for overcoming addiction, doubt, depression, fear, and other challenges that may hinder spiritual growth.
- Demonstrate an ability to show love and kindness to others, even in a world that can be harsh and unforgiving, and inspire others to do the same by sharing personal stories of spiritual growth and transformation.
“This message hits much harder than Floyd Mayweather. I'm not kidding! Rashawn has impacted thousands with Gospel on my home island of Mindanao, Philippines. He shares in Start Where You Are that a life lived intimately with God may not be easiest. But it will always be a fuller, richer, and more exciting life not only now but in eternity.”Manny Pacquiao, Professional Boxer
“We don't have to impress, perform for, or prove ourselves to God and Rashawn's life tells that story well. With a huge heart and deep conviction, Start Where You Are is a simple, straightforward anthem about the love God has for all of us and Rashawn is a joyful guide pointing the way.”Emily P. Freeman, Wall Street Journal bestselling author
“Rashawn takes us on his spiritual journey of discovering how to turn self-seeking love into an awareness of God's love. Jesus is the path and the prize, and the walk of faith is often a winding road. Instead of looking back, we should look forward to what is ahead: eternal life with Jesus.”Candace Cameron Bure, The View