Make Your World a Better Place
- Leadership Development
- Motivation & Inspiration
- School Culture
- Grade 6-12 Students
- College Students
- Educators & Staff
Fee: $10K-15KInvite Kyle
• Breakout TikTok Creator With Over 100M Views
• Funny Storyteller, Helpful Advice
• Author of “A Pizza With Everything On It”
Kyle Scheele is on a mission to build a better world. He is an inspiring author, speaker, and cardboarder who has challenged tens of thousands of students across the nation to build a better world.
Whether he’s keynoting to an arena full of students, singing “Don’t Stop Believing” with 37,000 friends, or building yet another cardboard masterpiece,
Kyle is constantly working on one thing: closing the gap between the way the world is and the way it could be.
Kyle has spoken to over 350,000 audience members in 49 states. His projects have been featured by outlets like Upworthy, Buzzfeed, WIRED, Fast Company, Mashable, Laughing Squid, MAKE Magazine, and more.
When he’s not on a plane or a stage, Kyle is at home in Springfield, MO, where he lives with his beautiful wife Lindsay and their four crazy kids. He’s still not sure how he ended up with such an incredible family, but he’s trying to lay low in case this whole thing was some sort of mistake.
In his free time, Kyle enjoys reading, creating TikTok videos, and building weird stuff out of cardboard.
The first time Kyle Scheele thought about taking his own life, he was in second grade. He was alone, without a friend, and he thought the world would be better off without him.
Then a new kid showed up, and Kyle learned an important truth: it only takes one person to make you feel like you matter.
- It only takes one person to make you feel like you matter, and it only takes one person to make you feel like you don’t.
- It only takes one person to lift someone up, and it only takes one person to tear someone down.
- It only takes one person to make someone’s day, and it only takes one person to ruin someone’s day.
In time, he learned that almost all of the most meaningful things in life – the things that truly matter, that genuinely last – are done by one person.
- Show audience members that they are not alone in their struggles, nor do they define them.
- Remind audience members of the power they have to make an impact on the people around them.
- Share practical tips for making a positive difference in the lives of others.
In this interactive and engaging workshop, Kyle will teach students how to be agents of change in their classrooms, schools, communities, and beyond. Drawing on his personal experience of overcoming adversity and discovering the power of individual action, Kyle will inspire students to take ownership of the problems in their lives and become leaders in their communities.
Through interactive exercises, group discussions, and practical tips, students will learn how to identify the issues that matter to them, create a plan for change, and motivate others to join them. By the end of the session, students will have the tools and confidence they need to lead change in their communities and change their world.
- Developing leadership skills: Students will learn how to identify problems in their communities, create a plan for change, and motivate others to join their cause. They will develop valuable leadership skills, including communication, collaboration, and problem-solving, that they can apply to any situation.
- Taking ownership of their impact: Students will gain a sense of agency and ownership over their impact on their communities and the world. They will learn that they have the power to create positive change and that their individual actions can make a difference.
- Developing a sense of purpose: Students will discover what they are passionate about and learn how to use that passion to make a difference in the world. They will leave the workshop with a greater sense of purpose and motivation to make a positive impact.
- Building empathy and connection: Students will have the opportunity to connect with their peers, share their experiences, and develop empathy for others. They will learn that by working together, they can create a stronger and more supportive community.
- Creating a plan for action: Students will leave the workshop with a concrete plan for how they can create positive change in their communities. They will have the tools and confidence they need to take action and make a difference in the world.
In this inspiring keynote, Kyle shares the story of his personal journey and the six teachers who changed his life. Drawing on his own experience as a challenging student, Kyle highlights the principles and strategies that worked for him and offers practical advice for educators who want to make a difference in the lives of their students.
Through a blend of humor and heart, Kyle demonstrates how the right teacher can make all the difference in a student’s life. He shares stories of the teachers who kept him from going down the wrong path, steered him toward his creative strengths, and set him on the path to impact hundreds of thousands of people.
- Identifying strategies for reaching challenging students: Educators will learn practical strategies for reaching students who may be disengaged or struggling in the classroom.
- Understanding the power of personal connection: Educators will learn about the impact that personal connection can have on a student’s life.
- Encouraging students to pursue their passions: Educators will learn how to identify students’ strengths and interests and encourage them to pursue their passions.
- Building resilience and perseverance: Educators will learn about the importance of building resilience and perseverance in their students.
- Celebrating the power of teachers to change lives: Educators will leave the keynote with a renewed sense of purpose and motivation. They will be inspired to make a difference in the lives of their students and to celebrate the power of teachers to change lives.
“First let me say – ‘Book him’ – he was everything that was advertised. It’s not easy to hold the attention of 8,500+ students and guests in an arena, but Kyle had our members from the moment he stepped on the stage.”Keith D. | Executive Director
“Kyle’s speaking style was phenomenal. His message was intelligent, edged with appropriate humor, and appealing to all members of his audience, young and old. With great skill and flair, Kyle challenged them to think, encouraged them to reflect on their own unique set of circumstances, and to live their best story. An overwhelming majority of students listed Kyle as their favorite part of the day.”Tracy B. | Division Director
“Kyle speaks the language of the next generation. He mixes humor with current topics relevant to today’s students.”Jason D. | State Coordinator